Eggless Butterscotch Cake. Eggless Butterscotch Cake is a soft and moist cake with layers of buttterscotch flavoured whipped cream, homemade sauce and praline for texture. #BirthdayCake #ButterScotchCake #CaramelSauce #PralineRecipe #NoOvenCake #EgglessCake Watch full video step by step process How to make perfect Caramel. Eggless Butterscotch Cake Recipe – Ingredients. The first cake is this eggless butterscotch cake.
Making egg free cakes shouldn't be a problem anymore. Enjoy the flavour of your choice at India Cakes! Eggless Butterscotch Cake Recipe – Sharmis Passions. You can have Eggless Butterscotch Cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Butterscotch Cake
- Prepare of Cake Base.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour or maida.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Little less than 1/4 cup milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butterscotch essence.
- It’s of Sugar Syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Butterscotch sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar or normal sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter (if unsalted butter, add some salt) at room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare of Butterscotch Praline.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salted butter (if unsalted, add some salt) at room temperature).
- It’s of Whipped Cream Frosting.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of butterscotch essence.
Last week when I went to Nilgiris I saw packs of Butterscotch chips and that reminded me of mittus sudden craze for butterscotch flavour. Preparation of eggless butterscotch pastry: Step by step procedure. Instead of butterscotch you can add any kind of flavor to the cake. Moist and soft eggless butterscotch cupcakes, egg free butterscotch cupcakes, Eggless Eggless Butterscotch Cupcakes.
Eggless Butterscotch Cake instructions
- Cake Base: Preheat oven at 350 F. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and give it a quick mix. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add curd and sugar and whisk it together until it is mixed. Add in oil little by little and keep whisking continuously. Add in milk and whisk it. Finally add butterscotch essence and give it a quick whisk. Don’t over whisk. Just do it until everything gets mixed. Transfer it to 6 inch baking pan and bake it in the preheated oven for 30-40 mins..
- Sugar syrup: Boil water and mix it with sugar. Keep it aside.
- Butterscotch sauce: Heat a pan in medium flame, add sugar. Let the sugar starts melting. Until then do not stir it. When it starts melting, mix it and afterwards stir it a bit often..
- Once the sugar melted completely add the butter and stir it continuously. Once mixed, add cream little by little and keep stirring. Once it’s mixed switch off the flame and let it cool. Transfer it to a piping bag and keep aside..
- Butterscotch Praline: Grease a plate with ghee and keep it aside. Dry roast almonds for few mins. Cool it and crush it using a mortar pestle or mixer grinder..
- Heat a pan and add sugar. Once the sugar melted completely add the butter and stir it continuously. Once it is mixed add crushed almonds and give it a quick mix and switch off the flame. Immediately pour it in the greased plate and flatten it. Let it cool down completely. Once it is cooled break it into pieces and put them into a ziplock. Crush it using a rolling pin..
- Whipped Cream Frosting: Beat heavy whipping cream along with sugar and butterscotch essence until it becomes creamy. Do not overbeat..
- Decoration: once the cake base is ready cool it and cut it into 2 pieces. Add some whipped cream on first layer and level it. Add some praline crunches. Cover with other layer and repeat. Pour the sauce on the edges of the cake..