Vanilla Sponge Cake. It has a soft and spongy texture like chiffon cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes.
Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Yes the best basic vanilla sponge cake recipe. I have had my several failure stories of sponge cake, either the crust comes out on its own or the cake crumbles or the cake doesn't stand. You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- It’s 4 of large egg whites.
- It’s 120 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare 120 g of flour.
- You need 40 g of milk.
- Prepare 40 g of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need of optional ingredients.
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
- You need of cocoa powder.
Aquafaba sponge cake/Fluffy sponge cakeCoconut Craze. With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Ingredients for this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake. Traditionally, a sponge cake has both egg whites and egg yolks whipped in it separately.
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Use a mixer to whisk the egg whites until they are fluffy and can form stiff peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar..
- Add the egg yolks and mix using a spatula..
- Sift the the flour and mix in gradually..
- Combine the milk, oil and vanilla extract together then add them to the cake batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into an oiled mold, the batter should form ribbons..
- (opptional) add a handful of chopped walnuts to add some nuttiness..
- (optional) pour in half the batter, mix some cocoa powder into the rest, then pour it. use a spoon to stir once, creating a marbled effect..
- Preheat the oven to 150°c and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until fully cooked..
- Allow it to cool for atleast 15 minutes before cutting and serving. it can be served with a hot beverage, fresh cream, or some fruit..
This is what makes a it airy and light. Light as a feather Vanilla Genoise (vanilla sponge cake). How many vanilla cake recipes could a person possibly need? I've already posted a recipe for Vanilla Butter Cake, and Velvety White Cake. A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe.