Walnut Banana Cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese Banana Walnut Cake. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day.
Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana Walnut Cake with Caramel Frosting ~ part banana bread, part snack cake, part blondie vegan whole wheat banana walnut cake is one of the easiest and useful recipe when there are few. You can have Walnut Banana Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut Banana Cake
- Prepare of (A) the cake.
- You need 40 g of melted butter.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of (B) toppings (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 of whole walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. Moist and fluffy, this banana cake recipe is sweetly celebratory—even if all you're celebrating is the fact that you baked a cake! A rich, nutritious banana walnut cake that will taste delicious at any time of the day.
Walnut Banana Cake instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in section (A) together in a mixing bowl until smoothly combined..
- Cover pan with wax paper then pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat (200°C) for about an hour, or until fully cooked. to test, try inserting a toothpick- if it comes out clean with no wet batter, it is cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Make a simple syrup using section (B) water and sugar. combine in pot and let boil for 5 minutes..
- Put in walnuts to candy them, let them soak in simple syrup for 10 minutes..
- (optional) coat your cake in the simple syrup for additional sweetness. decorate with the candied walnuts..
- (optional) melt chocolate and spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with the candied walnuts..
- Allow cake to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting up and serving..
It's very easy to make and it takes not a very long time to bake. If the caramel topping is still calling to you, despite my warnings that it is terrifically sweet and hardens once set, just. Soft sponge cake covers sweet banana custard cream. Just looks like cute yellow banana! Great sweets for everybody especially for kids.