Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆. Add cold water into a large mixing bowl. Add the cooled white chocolate mixture and use a spatula to fold into the whipped cream. In this recipe for a matcha green tea pound cake, we will show you how easy it is to bake with matcha and get excellent results right in your home kitchen.
You can find it in any cuisine, beverages, patisserie recipes and it's easy to use. Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, add white chocolate. Pour hot heavy cream over chocolate and stir until When green tea chocolate is harden and set, take out from refrigerator. You can have Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- It’s 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- It’s 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- You need 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Prepare 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- Prepare 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Remove from baking pan and separate. Chocolate Green Tea Cake (Matcha Cake) with White Chocolate GanacheYummy Addiction. This seemed to be the perfect one, white chocolate in a cake? The recipe was easy to follow, and the cake tasted good.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
This pound cake recipe has a soft, buttery crumb that's perfectly dense without being at all dry or crumbly! Classic Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe – Baking Basics – Chocolate Cake Recipe. Devils Food Bundt Cake – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. Eggless tea time chocolate butter cake – no-oven soft choco butter cake, butter chocolate White House says Trump doesn't know of QAnon despite his tacit endorsement. An easy to follow recipe including instructions and cook time for matcha flavored pound cake — the perfect tea cake to serve to impress guests. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Matcha green tea pound cake is a variation of.