Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake). Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake). #mycookbook 'Lapis' in Indonesian means layered. This is one of the traditional cake which can be found not only in Indonesia but also in Malaysia 🇲🇾, Singapore 🇸🇬, and Brunei 🇧🇳 where it is called kuih lapis. Enjoy making the delicious Kueh Lapis Sagu, a traditional Asian desse.
Loosen the cake The texture of this cake is so resilient that I can just. Layers of agar agar thickened coconut milk and pandan juice made this beautifully layered agar agar santan lapis. Resep 'kue lapis sagu' paling teruji. You can cook Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake)
- You need of Liquid ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It’s 300 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of pandan leaves.
- It’s of Dry ingredients: (mix together in a bowl).
- Prepare 250 gr of sago flour.
- You need 125 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Additional ingredients:.
- Prepare of Liquid pandan paste.
Repeat until you get tho the top where you want to spread white on the top layer and the top of the cake. Use a scraper or palate knife to go around the cake and smooth out the sides and you should achieve the ombre effect. Ombre is a fun way to bring your birthday party color into the cake. It's easy to make and will impress your guests.
Kue Lapis Sagu Ombre (Ombre Steamed Sago Layered Cake) step by step
- Boil the liquid ingredients only until the sugar dissolved. Stir continuously. Remove from the heat. Set aside until it’s warm..
- Pour the warm liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl gradually while stirring with a whisk. Strain..
- This is the most important step to do: Cover the lid of the steamer with a kitchen towel to prevent condensation from the lid from falling on to the steamed cake. Fill the steamer with water (below the steaming plate). Cover the steamer with the lid and slowly bring water to boil..
- Prepare an 18x18x6 cm bake pan. Lightly brush the bottom of the pan with cooking oil..
- Measure the batter 120 gr. Pour it into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Do it one more time for the plain batter..
- Measure again the batter 120 gr. Add 1 drop of pandan paste. Stir well. Pour into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Repeat 1 more time..
- Measure again the batter 120 gr. This time add 2 drops of pandan paste. Stir well. Pour into the pan. Steam for 5-6 minutes. Repeat 1 more time..
- Do the same thing until the batter is finished. Each time add 1 more drop of pandan paste. Note: Give the batter a good stir each time before you pour it into the pan..
- After all the batter is finished, steam the layered cake for another 30 minutes. Remove from the heat. Cool well before cutting..
- Note: Use a plastic knife or a knife coated with plastic to cut the cake. Enjoy! Yum! 😋.
Prepare a double batch of cake batter. Divide the batter evenly among five or six bowls. Using gel food coloring, tint each bowl of batter, shading the colors from light to dark (this type of. Jika anda tidak memainkan gradasi warna, maka anda bisa menggunakan resep kue tart ini sebagai Red Velvet cake atau Blue Velvet Cake. Kue lapis menjadi makanan yang disukai karena memang rasanya yang enak tak heran jika peminatnya juga sangat tinggi.