The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe. Mega banana flavor, certainly more banana flavor than any banana bread I've ever eaten. Very buttery and cakey from creaming the butter and sugars. Now, make sure those bananas are nice and spotty.
I had tried lot many banana cake recipes earlier and finally felt this is the best one for the texture and taste. The most important step to any banana cake recipe is to use spotty, brown and slightly overripe bananas. The cream cheese frosting tastes amazing and gives the cake extra texture, but the cake is delicious on its own so you don't have to add it. You can cook The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe
- Prepare 7 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe. This banana cake recipe is the best!
The Most Amazing Banana Cake Recipe instructions
- Sift the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt together in a mixing bowl. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl. Add the lemon juice to the whole milk. Gather the rest of the ingredients..
- Grease a 5×9 inch baking pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and brown sugar. Cream that with a hand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes until creamy and well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as and when needed..
- Next, add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. After all the eggs are well incorporated, add the peanut butter, mashed bananas and vanilla and mix again just until well combined..
- To continue, add in the dry ingredients in three batches alternating with the milk and lemon juice mixture. Mix just until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as and when needed. Do not over mix..
- Pour the banana cake batter in the greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 10 minutes on the middle rack of your oven and lower the heat to 300 degrees fahrenheit and bake an additional 35 minutes, baking times may vary depending on your oven..
- After taking the cake out of the oven, let it cool for five minutes in the pan and turn out unto a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy the cake your favourite way to do so. Happy baking!.
It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Topped with luscious cream cheese frosting, this So, it's more nutritiously redeeming than your average banana cake, although I'm not sure anything qualifies as "healthy" once it's topped with. Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. This banana cake recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients and is out-of-this-world delicious!.