Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of bananas.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 170°C. Melt the butter and the sugar in a saucepan on a small fire.
- After it had melted transfer to a bolw and let it cool ..
- Smash the bananas and add it to the bolw with the butter and the sugar.
- Then add the egg,milk,vanilla extract and flour and mix well with a spatula..
- Coat your pan with butter and flour..
- Put it to the pan and directly to the oven for like 25 minutes.
- AND ENJOY !!!.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.