Pumpkin bread with crumble topping. If using topping, mix topping ingredients in a bowl and smooth evenly over batter to the edges. My daughter has celiac and loves this pumpkin bread. I've taken it to work and people haven't even noticed it's gluten free.
Transfer batter to prepared pan then scatter topping on top. Warm spiced, flavorful pumpkin bread topped with pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds. This crumble topped pumpkin bread is an easy way to pack all the flavors of fall into one quick bread. You can have Pumpkin bread with crumble topping using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with crumble topping
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pumpkin puree.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cups of white sugar.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of Crumbling topping.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of softened butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Warm scented pumpkin bread topped with an oat and walnut studded topping – what's not to love? My aunt's recipe for Pumpkin Bread with a buttery, cinnamon crumb topping, makes a great fall breakfast, dessert, or snack. Moist pumpkin bread with a pumpkin spice streusel topping and a sticky maple glaze. Once baked, it's time for the maple glaze on top!
Pumpkin bread with crumble topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 6 mini loaf pans and set aside. If using regular sized pans use 2..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour batter equally into the prepared pans. In a small mixing bowl, fork together topping ingredients. Sprinkle topping on each loaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Let rest for a few minutes before slicing and gobbling up..
- I found this recipe online. I doubled the recipe because it said it would only have enough for 6 small pans. I got 4 big loafs and 8 mini loafs. The baking times do vary so pay attention to your bread. Keep checking it. I pulled the minis out at 40 minutes in. My one set of 2 loafs came out at 50 minute mark. The 2nd set 55 minute mark..
- So just keep an eye on your oven and the time. My dad doesnt like really sweet breads. He loved it. He said you can really taste the pumpkin and the seasonings. We tried it with butter and then with cream cheese lightly spread on this bread. It was really good even plain. Enjoy..
This is the glue that holds the streusel together so it doesn't all crumble off. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. With fork, mix remaining butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans. And the crumb topping is out of this world amazing! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween!