Moist Banana Bread. Watch me make this easy, moist banana bread from start to finish! Ok so a few years ago I posted It's moist, dense and just lovely. Then a viewer sent me a recipe for bakery-style banana bread that.
I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy". Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! You can cook Moist Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of riped bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
When it comes to banana bread, nothing is worse than a dry, crumbly final product that sticks to the roof of your mouth. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven for 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and ripe bananas to the mixture.
- Then add vanilla extract and salt to the mixture.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking soda together.
- Make a hole in the middle of flour mixture, and pour in the banana mixture. Mix it well, but not overly mix, for maintaining moist results..
- Bake for 60 mins..
This is the best banana bread I have ever had. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. This moist banana bread recipe helps put overripe bananas, that would otherwise be destined for the garbage, to good use. That makes it a great recipe for anyone who hates wasting bananas.