Banana Bread from scratch. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking.
Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. You can cook Banana Bread from scratch using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread from scratch
- You need 1 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 large of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of Banana extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
New Orleans native Charlie Andrews demonstrates on how to make Banana nut bread from scratch. Think of this as a breakfast bread version of bananas Foster. Allow the bread to cool a bit before cutting, it will create a much moister bread, and you won't burn your fingers. Make this healthy banana bread recipe and enjoy a slice or two of the best banana bread you've ever had.
Banana Bread from scratch step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl mixer combine the butter and the sugar.
- After this two ingredients are combined add the bananas.
- add the eggs, and the banana extract.
- Now you will add the flour (leave a little bit out) cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the extra flour you left out with the raisins, this prevent the raisins to sink to the bottom of the mold.
- Add the milk.
- Get the mold spray with butter and flour.
- Bake for 1 hr. Check in the 50 min mark, because all the oven don't cook the same..
This easy banana bread recipe will be a family fav! You too can bake your own banana bread recipe from scratch. You'll love the smell of bread baking around your home just as everyone in my. Classic Banana Walnut Bread made from scratch. Classic Banana Walnut Bread made from scratch.