Tasty Salmon Croquettes. Salmon Croquettes with Flour or Salmon Croquettes with Cornmeal? This is really a personal Super tasty! I used diced mini sweet peppers and a jalapeño because I didn't have a green pepper.
Salmon Croquettes – pan fried, protein-packed, bread crumbed rolls made with salmon and aromatics. It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. Very budget-friendly and simple to make! You can cook Tasty Salmon Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Croquettes
- Prepare 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad I added some furikaki (a japanese rice seasoning) which made it very tasty and served with sticky rice. Southern Salmon Croquettes are a soul food classic!
Tasty Salmon Croquettes step by step
- Drain excess liquid fron salmon.
- Dump Salmon into medium-sized bowl (I try to remove bones and fish skin).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Form into patties. (I like them just smaller than 1/2 inch thick, and about 2.5 inches round)..
- Preheat canola oil in skillet. It should be enough to cover about half of a patty. Then cook patties on medium heat on each side until each croquette is firm. Then place croquettes on top of a paper towel in a pan to remove excess oil..
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. Nordic Or Italian Salmon Croquettes With Sundried Tomatoes, Salmon Croquettes, Salmon Croquettes. Nordic or Italian Salmon Croquettes with Sundried TomatoesOn dine chez Nanou. Salmon croquettes was always my favorite, because it could be served with almost anything. Seriously in the morning, I serve these easy salmon croquettes with creamy buttery grits, and scrambled eggs.