Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon. His Cilantro Lime Salmon is a super fresh, lean, low calorie dinner perfect for any night of the week. We're talking bright lime, super fresh cilantro, a sweet buttery honey sauce, with a flavorful rub. All served atop some super juicy, mild salmon.
Reduce heat to medium and add the salmon back to the skillet. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Spread chutney or cilantro puree on salmon and place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables. You can have Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1.5 lbs of salmon filet cut into 3-4 portions.
- You need 4 of small limes – 2 thinly sliced (about 1/8").
- It’s 1 of small bunch cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsalted butter – cold, cut into several thin slices.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of red chili powder to taste – optional.
Fold the other side of the parchment paper over the salmon. Roll and crimp edges together to create a tightly-sealed half-moon shaped packet. Cilantro and Lime Salmon Recipe : A quick and easy salmon fillet baked with a tasty cilantro and lime sauce. But limes deserve some time in the spotlight, too!
Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet..
- Layer lime slices from first 2 limes in center of parchment paper (save the lime "butts" for later). Place salmon on top of slices (skin side down if using skin-on). Squeeze the juice of the other 2 limes over salmon..
- Arrange butter pieces on top of salmon so it gets nicely coated as butter melts. Sprinkle with pepper (and salt and chili powder if desired). Top with lime "butts". Arrange whole cilantro around everything..
- Place a second piece of parchment on top. Roll up edges, pressing on rolls as you go to seal. Don't make the pouch too tight on top you want to leave room for steam to circulate..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Open carefully. Serve with desired sides and additional lime and chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
Cilantro Lime Salmon – the best and easiest cilantro lime salmon ever. Making Cilantro Lime Salmon is easier than you thought and calls for only a few basic ingredients. Some people don't like the fishy taste of salmon but with cilantro, lime juice, garlic and cayenne pepper in my recipe, you will. Cilantro, freshly squeezed lime, combined with honey and garlic and salmon creates a really winning combination of flavors! Here is how to make this salmon baked in foil.