Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can have Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 cup of ripe banana (mashed).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts or dried cranberries (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate or peanut butter chips (optional).
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread step by step
- Line a 9×5 bread pan with parchment or wax paper, or grease lightly with oil..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Combine dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Slowly stir in dry mixture, just until moist. Mix in nuts/berries/chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture into lined/greased bread pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes..
- You can substitute sugar and milk for an extra banana and unsweetened apple juice. Feel free to experiment!.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.