Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞. We are always looking for easy and delicious ideas that you can share with your family and friends. Well, today you are going to have a great time. You will learn how to make Blueberry Banana Bread.
It's alright with me though; all the more excuses to bake a banana bread. This is perfect for breakfast or snack and can also be made as muffins if you prefer. More banana bread variations I love are Banana Cranberry Bread, Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread, and Maple Pecan Banana Muffins. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞
- You need 2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need 4 of Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 Orange.
Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! Banana Bread is always a hit on my house. It's perfect for breakfast, an easy snack to have with coffee, or perfectly acceptable as a dessert! This blueberry banana bread recipe is similar to most other recipes in the banana bread genre with a few changes that make a big difference.
Blueberry Banana Bread 🍌🍞 step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst..
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving.
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first..
A generous amount of fresh blueberries is added to the mix, along with yogurt for added moisture. Add blueberries and gently fold into mixture. Blueberry Banana Bread is one of the most delicious sweet bread you will ever try. This moist and delicious dessert has the perfect combination of bananas and fresh blueberries that is super simple to make. If you have some very ripe bananas on hand that are just begging to be baked into something.