Best-Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make! It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made.
If you're like me you probably have your mum's. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can cook Best-Ever Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best-Ever Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine,softened.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed very ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium).
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk or milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts, if desired.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Stay home, stay positive, wash your hands, & MAKE IT BANANA! Love you! #makeitbanana #bananabread Here's the recipe. This post may contain affiliate links.
Best-Ever Banana Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F . Grease bottoms only of 2 (8×4-inch)loaf pans or 1 (9×5-inch)loaf pan..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs,bananas,buttermilk and vanilla ; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.Stir in flour,baking soda,salt and nuts just until moistened. Pour batter into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 1hour,9-inch loaf 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool about 1 hour before slicing..
- High Altitude (3500-6500ft): Increase flour to 2 3/4 cups. In step 1,heat oven to 375°F. In step2,add 1/4 cup water with buttermilk. Bake 8-inch loaves about 1hour 5minutes,9-inch loaf about 1hour 30 minutes..
Please read my disclaimer for more info. If you love Banana Bread then this Best Banana Bread recipe is one you'll make over and over. This Best Ever Banana Bread is best made with very ripe bananas – because they are the sweetest when they are ripe. Here's a helpful tip: When those bananas on your kitchen counter get overly ripe – put them in the freezer. (We don't even peel them – just put them in a zippered plastic bag.) This moist Best-Ever Banana Bread freezes well. Make two at the same time; we never make just one!