Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread. Incredibly moist chocolate chip quick bread with a sweet dark cinnamon swirl inside. I'll never tire of cinnamon swirl bread. Swirled with cinnamon sugar, topped with more, and dotted with teeny tiny chocolate chips.
It'll never last more than a day! Oh and a final note: this bread is called Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Bread but there's actually no chocolate chips in it–it's just some chopped chocolate. It's the perfect bread for breakfast And now you can baaaake this gorgeous Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread! You can have Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread
- It’s 1 stick of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
This quick bread is the perfect snack to keep around as cooler weather. Do give this cinnamon chocolate chip rolled bread a try. It's soft and fluffy with buttery cinnamon sugar filling inside and if that's not enough, it also. This is what this cinnamon chocolate chip rolled bread is all about.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread instructions
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon..
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you've added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!.
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Everything I mention in this post is what I personally use and. This Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a recipe I got years ago from my cousin and I made a few tweaks. Homemade breads are really much easier than you may think and everyone needs a few good ones in their back pocket. This recipe doesn't require a mixer, it comes together pretty quickly.