90 second keto bread. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast. What I missed the most on the ketogenic diet was bread. I love my sandwiches and burgers and pizza.
Even your keto kids will like it! But without carbs, sandwiches aren't available either, and if there's one thing followers of these diets miss the most, it's got to be bread. Here's how it works: You whisk an egg with a little coconut or almond flour and add a pinch of salt and. You can cook 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- Prepare of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- It’s of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
Bread is one of the foods that people miss most on keto – at least I know I did – and a loaf of almond flour bread is a great alternative. But, for a lot of folks, it's quite a task to make, because you have to separate eggs, and whisk the whites to. While keto baking is certainly doable, simply substituting higher-carb flours with lower-carb flours such as almond flour and coconut flour won't yield the same results. Don't worry if you don't have a microwave, in the recipe card below, I provide instructions.
90 second keto bread step by step
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
This gives each slice a more What to Eat with Your Keto Mug Bread. The combination of simple ingredients gives this keto friendly bread structure for your favorite toppings and stuffings that you can make in. In a small bowl, add the dry ingredients, followed by the butter and egg. It's a no bake, no hassle recipe perfect for any time of the day. It's a no bake, no problem recipe.