Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa. Cucumber Mango Salsa might sound strange but it's a light, refreshing topping that makes the most of those green, oblong beauties. Mango – adds fresh natural sweetness. Tips for the Best Grilled Salmon With Mango Salsa.
Salmon is always a favorite of ours to grill and I can't get enough of this Grilled Salmon with Mango Cucumber Mint Salsa! When I'm extra hungry I almost always I generally don't put a lot of seasoning on it. If I'm in the mood for Southwest flavors, chili powder and cumin. You can cook Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- Prepare of For the Mango Cucumber Salsa:.
- It’s 2 cups of mango, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocados, pitted and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- You need of zest and juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- It’s of For the salmon:.
- Prepare 4 of 5-6 ounce skin on salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh Mango Salsa. It is a symphony of flavor and texture in every mouthwatering bite that will make you look and feel like a. Chili Salmon w/ Pineapple Mango Salsa…So good!
Chili Salmon with Mango Cucumber Salsa instructions
- To make the Mango Cucumber Salsa: Toss the ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Set aside..
- To make the salmon: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tsp. Chili powder over each of the salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper, and place, skin side down, onto the grill or grill pan. Once the skin is crispy, about 2-3 minutes, flip, and continue to cook on other side for an additional 2 minutes, for medium rare, or 3-4 minutes, for medium. Serve alongside the salsa..
Are you sooooo ready for spring like I am? I get like this every year and start counting down the days around this time. Spring makes me happy, even though my allergies never fail to take me out. The pretty flowers, sunshine, and longer days are worth it. It's truly the perfect way to cook wild salmon!