Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon. Make a paste of the lemon pepper salt, olive oil, and garlic. Rub some of the paste onto each salmon piece, as much or as little as you prefer to taste. Grill (medium heat) or broil (high) until salmon is cooked through to your liking- it should be just starting to flake and it should look like milk is starting to.
Using a large spatula, carefully flip salmon. Main Dish Lemon Pepper Salmon on a Cedar Plank. We're willing to bet that this easy grilled salmon in foil recipe will become a regular in your weeknight dinner rotation. You can cook Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- Prepare 1 of wood plank.
- You need 1 lb of salmon filet.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- You need 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Perfect Lemon Butter Salmon – How to cook Salmon – Salmon Lemon Butter Sauce – Salmon Garlic Butter. If you love salmon, especially salmon on the grill, this Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe will hit the spot! You could get fancy, or lazy, and buy a pre-made lemon pepper seasoning, but I prefer to do it myself. This delicious and simple grilled lemon-pepper salmon recipe is easy, delicious, and something you're going to want to make over and over.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon instructions
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
There is nothing like a burst of lemon flavor when biting into a piece of freshly grilled salmon. This particular rub also has some other spices mixed in, so I'd. This baked lemon pepper salmon recipe is such a delicious and easy way to prepare salmon in the oven. Prepare salmon as directed in this recipe and then place on grill. Cedar Plank Salmon with Brown Sugar & Black Pepper — Cooking with Cocktail Rings.