Lora's Quick Banana Bread. A quick banana bread recipe using overripe bananas we love. Quick Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Banana bread recipe that is nourishing-to the body and soul.
Butter: Use softened butter for a soft texture and irresistible butter flavor. Keywords: banana bread, bread, quick bread, bananas. Once the skins start to develop freckles and the fruits are just a. You can have Lora's Quick Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lora's Quick Banana Bread
- You need of banana bread.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, room temp.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs.
Lora's Quick Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.
Home » Type » Bread » Quick Breads » Vegan Banana Bread (Healthy + Easy). I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead Classic banana bread lineup is pretty simple: ripe bananas, melted butter (or oil), eggs, sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.