Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad. Heat a pan, add the oil. Add the salmon and fry till all liquids are gone. Get the salmon a little crusty.
Sometimes I flake them cold and use then as a salad topping the next day for my lunch. Pat salmon dry and rub with the spice mixture. A sweet-smoky rub featuring smoked paprika, brown sugar and cinnamon complements salmon's moderate flavor and moist meaty texture. You can have Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad
- Prepare 10 ounces of pink canned salmon drained.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of medium Kosher pickle.
Thank you so much for watching my very first video! I really appreciate it! please like and subscribe to my channel I will have a lot more recipes for you. This recipe features paprika spiced aubergines that are dressed with a garlicky tahini yogurt dressing. My favorite part of this salad is the smokey flavor of the grilled eggplant, which pairs amazingly with fresh mint and tahini.
Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad step by step
- Heat a pan, add the oil. Add the salmon and fry till all liquids are gone. Get the salmon a little crusty..
- Add the dill weed and onion powder. Turn off the heat. Add the mayonnaise, Mix well..
- Cut the pickle into spears. Sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
A delicious warm salad, full of smoky, garlicky flavours, from Good Food Magazine. Now make the salad – add the olive oil and butter to a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. This ultra-tasty smoked paprika chicken is one of the most popular recipes ever from Bargain Box! I love smoked paprika, it's one of my most-used spices. It lends a smokey Spanish flavour to food without adding too much heat.