Vegan Banana Bread. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever!
After I posted this recipe, it was tried and tested successfully by. For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 5 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Nuts.
The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. If you're going bananas for vegan banana bread recipes, this is the perfect post for you! This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable.
Vegan Banana Bread step by step
- Mix the flour, the baking soda, the baking powder the pinch of salt and the cocoa powder in a bowl..
- Smash the ripe bananas in other bowl and add the sugar and the coconut oil..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mix little by little..
- Mix everything and add the nuts. Put all of that in a mold for baking..
- Preheat the oven 180C / 350F.
- Put the mold in the oven and wait 45-60 min..
- Let it get cold and enjoy!.
Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it". This healthy vegan banana bread is sweetened naturally with dates and bananas for a delicious, moist, and healthy morning or midday sweet bread. Here's the vegan banana bread you've been searching for! Add some chopped pecan nuts if you like for a bit of crunch. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!