Salmon croquettes. Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day!
Best of all, this superfast seafood dish isn't just for. Form into patties and dust with additional bread crumbs. Salmon Croquettes are a southern classic! You can have Salmon croquettes using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon croquettes
- It’s 1 cup of boned salmon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Full of salmon, peppers, onions and seasoning, this versatile dish is sure to be loved by all! Some might even refer to them as salmon cakes or a salmon patty, like a crab cake, but with salmon! A salmon burger, but without the bun. Make sure you PIN Salmon Patties!
Salmon croquettes instructions
- Make cream sauce with butter,flour,milk,salt and pepper,cooking until thick. Put salmon into bowl,add sauce and mix well with fork until salmon is well Broken. Set aside,when cold, mold into desired shape,roll in bread crumbs, dip in egg beaten with 1 tablespoon cold milk,then in bread crumbs. Let dry an hour. Fry in hot fat. Cooked chicken may be used instead of salmon..
Salmon Croquettes sound so fancy, but in reality, they are super easy to make!. Big chunks of fresh salmon are combined with breadcrumbs, herbs and seasonings and formed into patties. They can be baked or panfried. Deliciously crispy on the outside and flavorful on the inside, serve as a starter or as a light meal with a salad. Salmon Croquettes are pan fried and packed with so many great flavors.