Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! You can have Turkey Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 5 of mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Goat cheese.
- It’s handful of Spinach.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary or thyme.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. With turkey, switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate this classic from familiar to fabulous. Learn how to make a quick and easy, moist and tender turkey meatloaf!
Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion, oregano, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix with hands until combined.
- On a piece of saran wrap, put mixture and form a rectangle about 1" thick and goat cheese and spinach in the center.
- Roll the meat mixture into a loaf and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Coat top with tomato paste and sprinkle with rosemary or thyme.
- Cook for about an hour or until center is 155F.
Perfectly seasoned and topped with a sweet and tangy sauce, baked to perfection. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. Turkey meatloaf recipes – Discover a complete collection of Turkey meatloaf recipes explained step-by-step, with photos and handy cooking tips! This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted.