Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables. Sure, it takes a tiny bit of prep work, but once you marinate your salmon, you won't be able to go back. NO WATER. dump everything in and voila! When the weather isn't ideal for outdoor grilling, we can't get enough delicious baked salmon recipes!
Whisk together the soy sauce, rice wine, sriracha, and honey in a small saucepan. Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold foil edges inward slightly. Pour honey mixture over the salmon. You can cook Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
- Prepare 1 lb of Salmon divided.
- You need 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need of For vegetables.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 4 of carrots cut into small sticks.
- It’s 1 of red and green pepper julienned.
- Prepare 2 of broccoli florets.
- It’s of Shredded cabbage.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Water for steaming.
Fold foil over salmon, covering completely and. Our Honey-Soy Salmon entrée is just that excellent. Serve with hot steamed rice and steamed fresh vegetables, such as asparagus or carrots. This Asian-flavored salmon is a tasteful way to enjoy more fish in your diet.
Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables instructions
- Whisk together soy Sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl..
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup.
- Place Salmon filets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5min.
- Heat Sesame oil in large skillet over mid hi heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade discard remaining marinade.
- Cook skin up for 5 min turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook for 5to 7 min more until fish flakes with fork.
- Top with green onions.
- For vegetables heat butter stir fry vegetables.
- With garlic until fragrant and then onion until translucent then carrots what your building is color contrast as well as flavor.
- Then bell peppers, broccoli florets, shredded cabbage season with salt and pepper then lower heat add some water.
- Bring to boil then steam put cover don’t over cook vegetables.
- To plate place Steamed Vegetables on the bottom of platter then fish on top..
Put the cooked greens onto a serving platter, drizzle the dressing over. This baked salmon comes out beautifully, plus is easy to make. The marinade is a simple mixture of Asian sauces and fresh spices. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This baked salmon comes out beautifully; the marinade is a. Serve this light Asian-style salmon with a squeeze of lime. Stir together the lime juice, soy and honey until smooth.