The “I love salmon” meal. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. I love salmon and still eat it in between thoughts of tapeworms. But I'll eat it until it kills me.
Full of bright and zesty flavors it's a great healthy family meal. Today, I am going to share with you I love salmon pretty much any which way it's served, but I am on a quinoa kick lately now, too. My daughter and I love salmon patties, and we found this version that is healthier than salmon patties made with mayo. You can cook The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- Prepare of For the meal:.
- Prepare of Green vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
Everyone I've made this for has asked for the recipe. I would love to hear any improvements and/or variations you make to this simple recipe. I love broiling vs. baking salmon (unless it is baked in foil) This was a perfect for a last minute meal too! My husband loved it and so did I.
The “I love salmon” meal instructions
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
My only issue is This looks amazing, and I love Salmon, unfortunately I am allergic. Can this method/recipe be used on a different kind of fish? He doesn't love salmon and I adore it. I could probably eat it two or three nights a week. Our obsession with hot honey started a few years ago.