Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes). These easy canned salmon patties (aka cakes) are the perfect weeknight dinner. They come together quickly, are great for meal prep, and are even low-carb, keto and But, here's the good news, with a few thoughtful ingredient additions you can make delicious, healthy and low-carb salmon patties! Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your entire family, especially when served with a cool, creamy lemon sauce.
You make salmon patties with just a base of canned salmon, shredded bread (or breadcrumbs or even saltines), chopped onion, and egg to bind it all into patties, and then these salmon cakes are quickly fried. Salmon cakes.made from canned or leftover salmon. These salmon patties have a lot more flavor to them than the usual bland salmon cakes or salmon croquettes. You can have Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
- Prepare 15 Ounce of Can Salmon (well drained).
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (fine diced).
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks (fine diced).
- It’s 1 of \2 Green Bell Pepper (fine diced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg Slightly Beatened.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning (old bay).
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sleeve Crushed Butter Crackers.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
Salmon patties that are quick and easy. Great with eggs for breakfast, or serve with a salad for a. See more ideas about Salmon croquettes, Salmon patties recipe, Salmon patties. · Salmon cakes are an easy salmon recipe that comes together in minutes. Serve these Old Bay salmon cakes with lemon and a green salad for a light, easy dinner.
Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) instructions
- Drain salmon well. Pick through and discard any unwanted bones..
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until soft. I use some butter and olive oil to do this..
- Fold in the rest of ingredients, saving the cracker crumbs and vegetable oil for last. Shape into patty's and coat the outside with the butter cracker crumbs. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up If using dried parsley, 1 teaspoon is plenty..
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Enjoy. Note: These are best eaten hot and and fresh..
You need to make these Salmon Patties from Delish.com. We can't get enough of these flavorful patties! They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. Read on for more helpful tips to make your salmon patties the best they can be. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon!