Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 2 of grated zucchinis.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of vege oil.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Is zucchini bread good for you?
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Grate zucchini and mix ingredients in bowl..
- Grease and flour two bread baking pans. Pour mixture in pans..
- Add to oven bake for 50 mins. Or until done in center..
- Let cool. 15 minutes.
- With a lil sweet cream butter, ENJOY friends!.
That depends on what recipe you use. If you are looking for a Healthy zucchini bread that you can feel good about snacking on, then this is the recipe for you! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.