Soft Banana Bread Cookies. Please enjoy and follow my Instagram @foodie_cassidy In this video I showed how to make Buzzfeed Tasty's banana bread cookies. Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined.
A soft cookie with a cake-like texture that's so easy to make and with the bonus of added chocolate chips. Banana Cookies are the perfect Breakfast, Snack or Dessert! It's my favorite Banana Bread Recipe turned into a cookie! You can have Soft Banana Bread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Banana Bread Cookies
- Prepare 3 large of rip bananas.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
As I sit down to type up this post, I am actually late night snacking on these Soft & Chewy Banana Bread Cookies. I've made them several times in the last few months as my. These banana cookies are soft, not crispy. They're almost cake-like, or like muffin tops.
Soft Banana Bread Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and aura until light and fluffy. Then add in eggs, vanilla and bananas..
- On low speed mix in flour and baking soda until combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. (Mixture will be very wet).
- Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to turn a light golden brown color..
They're seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, and peppered with pecans. I would add that these cookies are soft like bread rather than cookies. I would like to know how to make them more chewy. For these banana bread cookies, we've added a cup of oats to the recipe. This gives them a slightly chewy texture against the soft banana texture.