Super healthy banana bread. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few basic ingredients away from the best banana bread ever!
A banana bread loaded with protein is one you don't want to pass up! They are super fluffy and moist with just the right amount of added butter to make them indulgently delicious but still healthful. Our recipe is rich with sweet banana flavor and it only has. You can cook Super healthy banana bread using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy banana bread
- Prepare 1 cup of wild rice flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oatmeal flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Okara.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of overripe mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts of choice (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
This healthy banana bread recipe is super easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the BEST rich banana-y flavors! To make this healthy banana bread recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the full recipe below for detailed amounts and instructions) This Healthy Banana Bread is CRAZY healthy – whole wheat flour, no oil, honey for the sweetener and hemp hearts! Did I mention that it bakes up perfectly with an amazing crumb and is Healthy Banana Bread. How could this staple comfort food be super healthy?
Super healthy banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients. (If you dont have Okara, you can subtitute the 2 tablespoons of Okara, 4 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 eggs).
- Fold in half the dry mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold until well combined then fold in the second half of the mixture..
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan well. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs but not extremely clean and dry. It will continue cooking once out the oven..
- Let cool to unmold. Enjoy this super super healthy banana bread..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
Well, you're about to find out! This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with my Ripe bananas are super sweet so the riper the better. Welcome back to my channel 🙂 In today's video I'm showing you how I make my super easy, yummy banana bread made from all whole, unrefined ingredients!