Family Classic Meatloaf. Find out why the whole family will love this classic meatloaf! Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping.
It might not be the sexiest Meatloaf tends to look done on the outside before it's actually ready. Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars! We weren't fond of the glaze. You can cook Family Classic Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Family Classic Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 packages of 6 oz stove top stuffing for chicken.
- It’s 1 each of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 each of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili sauce.
Classic Meatloaf Recipe…just like mom used to make. Few foods are more comforting than good ol' My family and I love this meatloaf! I was one of those kids who HATED meatloaf growing up. Budget-friendly Classic Family Meatloaf has great flavor and a wonderful glaze.
Family Classic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Mix meat, 1/2 cup of soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion, and thyme..
- Press evenly into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
- Heat remaining soup and chili sauce in small sauce pan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.
- Note: I omit chili sauce and just put soup over meatloaf before baking..
Invert meatloaf onto a baking sheet fitted with a silicone mat or foil, removing plastic wrap and loaf pan. This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and We are so sorry you were unhappy with our Classic Meatloaf recipe; Bobbie. Meatloaf is one of my favorite comfort foods, and it's incredibly versatile. Finish it with a cheese or tomato topping, season it with your favorite seasoning blend, or fill it with extra chopped veggies. This is a classic dish that many families around the world enjoy.