Best Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you'll ever make! It's all made by hand and with simple everyday ingredients, just like a good old-fashioned banana bread should be made.
If you're like me you probably have your mum's. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This is honestly the best banana bread recipe ever! You can have Best Ever Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
It's basically my easy banana bread but with brown butter, buttermilk, and roasted bananas to give the bread the ultimate flavor and texture. Stay home, stay positive, wash your hands, & MAKE IT BANANA! Love you! #makeitbanana #bananabread Here's the recipe. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Best Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Mash up 4 peeled ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and cream together. Fold in bananas..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the banana mixture. Do not over beat. Add vanilla and stir again..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bread pan. Add mixture to pan. Bake for 55 min. May add nuts or chocolate chips if desired..
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too! This moist Best-Ever Banana Bread freezes well. Make two at the same time; we never make just one! Have one to eat tomorrow and one to eat when I drop over for a cup of tea!