Protein Banana Bread. This Protein Banana Bread recipe will leave your sweet-tooth in the dust! Not only the best banana bread you will ever make, but high in protein and extremely filling as well! This delicious high protein protein banana bread is super moist, nutritious, and dairy free.
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Photography by Crayola England, Chris Hennessy and Dennis Kennedy. Protein powder has been shown to increase muscle mass, improve strength and power. You can cook Protein Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low fat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Protein powder ( vanilla or banana).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
But, banana bread is delicious, so what's a girl or guy to do when they have brown bananas and a Instead of a traditional recipe, why not make this delicious, protein packed, whole wheat version of. Healthy Blender Banana Bread Protein WafflesThe Clean Eating Couple. Banana Bread SmoothieMy uneducated opinions and other things. whole oats, protein powder, cinnamon, frozen. This healthy banana bread recipe is so easy to make, and perfect for weight watchers.
Protein Banana Bread instructions
- Mash banana and mix in yogurt and honey. Separate egg whites and mix in. Add baking powder, baking soda and protein powder and mix until smooth. Stir in rolled oats and blueberries..
- Bake at 180C for 25 minutes.
- Nutrion per serve: 126 calories, 15.6g fat, 21.2g protein, 105g carbs.
It's a low calorie, low carb, high protein banana bread recipe that EVERYONE is sure to love! Buried Banana Protein Bread This one's an old Protein Pow classic! Higher Protein Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Espresso and Banana bread (finally) got its shining moment this year. While it's hard to beat a fresh-out-of-the-oven slice of homemade banana bread, drinking it in the form of a four-ingredient smoothie is the next best. Classic banana bread elevated with the addition of protein powder, giving this protein This protein banana bread would be the perfect pre or post workout snack and is perfect for anyone; it's gluten.