Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy. This skillet meatloaf starts with a pared-down ingredient list. Lean ground beef leads the way, accented with just enough ground pork to add flavor and fat without leaving the meatloaf greasy. This vlog is not sponsored or endorsed by wholesome skillet or cosmopolitan cornbread. just a fan trying out a.
It's such a simple and classic meatloaf recipe. My whole family loves it when I make this for dinner. I don't know about you, but my favorite part of any meatloaf is the first slice that has that crispy edge. You can cook Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/3 lb of ground mild pork.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s cup of feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s dash of garlic powder.
- You need dash of onion powder.
- Prepare dash of worcestershire sauce.
What I didn't have was time, so this meatloaf was absolutely perfect – all you have to do is throw all the ingredients together and then. Skillet Meatloaf with Eggs & Feta. Melt butter, and sauté onion, bell pepper Let meatloaf cool slightly before slicing and removing from pan. Serve with extra harissa if desired.
Skillet Meatloaf Bomb & Easy instructions
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Gather ingredients together.
- Chop up all your veggies.
- Place your ground beef and pork into the skillet along with eggs and seasoning.
- Note I do not use a bowl to mix ingredients I use the skillet itself.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into the skillet.
- Mix every together with your hands might take a minute or so.
- I shape it a couple inches thick and keep it an inch away from the sides of the skillet.
- I threw a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce on top along with some olive oil.
- Put in oven and bake for 1 hour and Enjoy!.
- Note you can coat the top with sauces some people use ketchup and Worcestershire sauce combo or bbq sauce even Marinara sauce..I didn't add any sauce on mine.
Top with a can of tomato soup just before cooking. Press the meatloaf mixture evenly into the pepper rings. Pour evenly over the meat and peppers. Transfer the meat mixture into a loaf pan. I highly recommend using a meatloaf set.