Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. In a large bowl, mix together beef, cooked onions and garlic, Parmesan, eggs, panko, salt Top the mashed potatoes with the remaining meat, smooth out, coat the. Meatloaf, Stuffed With Seasoned Mashed Potatoes!
When you combine bacon and beef you get one unforgettable abomination of flavors. I feel like the fat in the pork makes the beef. Why have meatloaf with mashed potatoes when you can combine them together in a blanket of bacon? You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- It’s of meatloaf.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 5 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of potatoe broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
In a bowl, add the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, marjoram leaves, eggs and flour. Spread the meat mixture onto a surface covered with plastic wrap. Upgrade your classic meatloaf with these bold and smoky bacon-wrapped meatloaf cupcakes, topped with a decadent sweet In the meantime, peel and chop the sweet potatoes into coarse chunks. Transfer them to a medium pot filled with water and cover.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes step by step
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is pure comfort food! A classic dinner recipe gets upgraded with I used to despise it, ever since my Bacon Wrapped, Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf got so popular on the blog – it was just kind of… Green beans and mashed potatoes. These mashed potato topped, bacon-wrapped mini meatloaves are the whole package. Individually sized, perfectly proportioned to give you just the right ratio of meat and potato, and super cute and kid-friendly on top of it all, there's no craving too big for one or two of. Bacon-Wrapped Cod with Orange Mashed Potatoes.