Classic meatloaf.. Easy recipe for the best homemade meatloaf ever! Made with ground beef, bread crumbs, and a sweet and tangy ketchup based glaze topping. Classic Meatloaf Haiku: "So close to five stars!
It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. Classic Meatloaf. back to all recipes. You can cook Classic meatloaf. using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef(Ground Round or Ground Turkey).
- You need 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Peppers(Mix of Green, Yellow & Red).
- You need 1 clove of Large or 2 Small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/3 cup of steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of burbon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce(Sweet Baby Rays).
- It’s 2 large of eggs beaten.
MEATLOAF is one of American's top comfort foods. Made with ground chuck beef, onions, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, etc. Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been mixed with other ingredients. Classic Meatloaf – The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need!
Classic meatloaf. step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place ground beef to large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients in bowl with ground beef, except the eggs.
- Beat 2 eggs lightly in separate bowl. Add to beef mixture..
- Work all ingredients together to evenly distribute though out the beef..
- Place in large glass oven safe dish..
- In a small bowl combine 1/4C BBQ sauce, 2TBLS worchtishire, and 2TBLS steak sauce mix and add to top of meat loaf.
- Place on middle oven rack and bake for 45 minutes..
- At end of 45 min check meatloaf using an instant read thermometer, must be at least 160°F..
- Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes to let meatloaf relax..
- Uncover and serve.
So tasty, so moist, so juicy and so easy to make, this Classic Meatloaf Recipe is probably the last one you'll ever need. Miss the meatloaf that you enjoyed during your childhood? Bring back this classic and learn how to Who doesn't love meatloaf? This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic. Tired of the same, old meatloaf?