My meatloaf. My Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish.
This meatloaf recipe with crackers is the best meatloaf you'll ever make! I like to make two pans of meatloaf at once and freeze the second or an easy dinner later. Any ground meat can be used to make meatloaf: beef, pork, veal, or lamb. You can cook My meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My meatloaf
- It’s 1/2 of # hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 of # turkey.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 C of Panko.
- It’s 1/4 C of ketsup.
- Prepare 1 T of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 T of minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 1/3 C of ketsup.
- Prepare 1 T of brown sugar.
My mom always made meatloaf with beef when I was growing up, and I always loved it. But once I tried it with turkey, I never looked back. Why does my meatloaf fall apart? To help your meatloaf stay together add things in like eggs and bread crumbs because they are key ingredients that bind meat stick together.
My meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first 9 ingredients together and form into meatball shape. Spray a meatloaf pan with cooking spray and place the meatloaf in the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. While baking, mix the glaze together. Pull out of oven and drain excess fat off. Now coat the meatloaf with the glaze and bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
- I make instant mashed potatoes and after the meatloaf cooks for 20 minutes put the mashed potatoes on top of the meatloaf instead of glaze. Cook for ten minutes. When you slice your meatloaf, the potatoes are on it as well. You can serve glaze on the side if desired..
Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been combined with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. The final shape is either hand-formed on a baking tray or pan-formed by cooking it in a loaf pan. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.