Fresh Lemony Salmon !.
You can have Fresh Lemony Salmon ! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Lemony Salmon !
- It’s 4 tablespoons of (1/2 stick).
- You need 4 tablespoons of minced chervil, parsley or dill.
- Prepare of Salmon Fillet.
- You need of Salt and Ground Pepper (as much as wanted).
- Prepare of Lemon Wedge.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
Fresh Lemony Salmon ! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Place the butter and half the herbs in a roasting pan, just large enough to fit the salmon and place it in the oven. Heat about 5 minutes, until the butter melts and the herb begins to sizzle..
- Add the salmon to the pan, skin side up. Roast 4 minutes. Remove from the oven, then peel the skin off. (If the skin does not lift right off, cook 2 minutes longer.) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and turn the fillet over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper again.(For faster cooking time, you do not need the skin/scales when buying the Salmon.).
- Roast 3 to 5 minutes more, depending on the thickness of the fillet and the degree of doneness you prefer. Cut into serving portions, spoon a little of the butter over each and garnish with the remaining herb. Serve with lemon wedges on top the the Salmon..