Meatloaf with BBQ sauce. Make a tasty, easy-to-make meatloaf glazed with a simple BBQ sauce made from ketchup and seasonings. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This meatloaf with BBQ sauce glaze will be a hit with family and friends. The BBQ sauce in this recipe also adds a nice sweet tangy flavour to the dish. There are lots of different meatloaf recipes, but give this one a try!
I also mixed a little ketchup BBQ sauce and brown sugar together and used it as glaze for the top. My boyfriend couldn't get enough of it! Shape meat mixture into loaf, place in greased baking dish. You can cook Meatloaf with BBQ sauce using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- Prepare of meatloaf.
- Prepare 500 grams of mince steak.
- You need 500 grams of sausage mince.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of parsley (optional).
- It’s 1 of for the sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of woresteshire sauce(or a bit less).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
Combine all ingredients for sauce in Remove meatloaf from oven, carefully pour off any surplus fat. A yummy keto-friendly meatloaf recipe for the keto diet using homemade keto BBQ sauce and keto bread for breadcrumbs in this Keto Cooking With Cyndi video. Here, Michele has made her Easy Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce. It's a very easy recipe and so flexible, you can adjust according to your taste, and add different seasonings and ingredients.
Meatloaf with BBQ sauce instructions
- Combine sausage mince,mince steak,bread crumbs,finely chopped onion,curry powder,parsley,beaten egg,salt and pepper to taste- beat until mixture is smooth and well combined gradually adding the milk and water.Shape mixture into a loaf,place in greased baking dish.bake in a moderate oven for 30minutes,pour off any surpless fat.Pour sauce over meatloaf/return to oven and bake a further 45 min basting frequently with the sauce..
- To make sauce- combine all ingredients together,bring slowly to the boil,reduce heat and simmer for 5min.
- Serve with mashed potato and beans..
Here, Michele also makes her own BBQ Sauce, to pour over the top of the meatloaf. How to make Turkey Meatloaf with BBQ Glaze. Begin by making the BBQ glaze: in a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider Ive been making this meatloaf recipe once a week since I found it. Sometimes I use store bought BBQ sauce when im pressed for time but its still great. Meat loaf is simple, inexpensive, and flavorful.