Old fashioned meatloaf. This Southern meatloaf recipe features Creole and Greek seasonings and a hint of garlic. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and a few more ingredients to create a Old-fashioned Meatloaf – A.
This ultimate comfort food is a great meal to make when. Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. This classic comfort food recipe is one you'll want to add to your recipe box. You can have Old fashioned meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Old fashioned meatloaf
- It’s 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- It’s 1 of sleeve crushed butter crackers, I used Ritz.
- You need of I egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tbsp minced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1 tsp of each onion and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s of Tangy ketchup mix:.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tbsp soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Creole and Greek seasonings pack the meatloaf with flavor that the whole family will enjoy. See how easy it is to make old-fashioned meatloaf with rich tomato-y taste. Even folks who think they're not meatloaf fans will love the taste of this loaf flavored with onion, garlic, mustard, ketchup. Reviews for: Photos of Old-Fashioned Meatloaf.
Old fashioned meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine the meat with the next 8 ingredients. I use my clean hands to stir my meat mixture. I fold it over and over itself until it just fully combines. Don’t over mix it..
- In a glass baking dish shape your meat into an evenly shaped rectangle so it cooks evenly. My loaf usually rounds out a bit during baking. Slide it into the oven and bake uncovered 45 minutes..
- In the meantime, make your ketchup mixture. Combine all the ingredients and whisk. After 45 minutes, take the loaf out of the oven and spoon a heavy layer on top of the meatloaf to the edges. Bake 15-20 minutes longer, uncovered..
- Pull your meatloaf out of the oven and move it to a platter. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before slicing. I like extra sauce spooned over my slice..
Old-Fashioned Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Old Fashioned Meatloaf (Oven Recipe)Recipes That Crock. salt, ketchup, oats, ground beef, pepper, eggs, large onion. This old fashioned meatloaf recipe has been passed down for a few generations and is still one of This old fashioned meatloaf recipe is one I have used forever, tweaked here and there but always. Old fashioned Meatloaf Recipe: Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat; add Today I'll show you how to make some of grandmas juicy old fashioned meatloaf. it's delicious, juicy. An Old Fashioned Meatloaf that is tender, juicy and just the way Grandma made it.