Salmon cakes. These salmon cakes are crisp on the outside with tasty bites of flaked salmon – YUMM!! It's mostly salmon which makes every bite such a treat! These salmon cakes always disappear fast and are.
Salmon Cakes with Lemony Horseradish-Dill Sauce. Related PostsFrom The Kitchen Roast Salmon With Garlic, Dill And Lemon With Quick Cucumber RelishBaked Tilapia with Mustard, Lemon. If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner. You can have Salmon cakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked salmon.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, grated.
- It’s 1 of egg, optional.
- It’s of Dill or parsley or both.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Combined with herbs and spices, the salmon gets a crunchy, crisp coating from frying or baking it in small. These salmon cakes are light, healthy and a perfect holiday appetizer! Salmon cakes can be served as sandwiches or without the bread as a main course. Scrumptious Salmon Cakes Haiku: "Close as I could get, had to make some little swaps, still they were quite good." Salmon Cakes are salmon patties made with fresh salmon, which makes them really juicy and delicious.
Salmon cakes instructions
- Squeeze all the water out of the grated zucchini..
- Mash potatoes separately..
- Add all the ingredients together and mix. Add salt and pepper according to taste..
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter and pan fry on medium heat, flipping once or twice..
With a crisp breading exterior, the salmon cakes are far from bland, since they have onions. I get pretty sick of meat. However, my budget will NOT allow it. I need to talk to my sushi place and ask them to make me all fish rolls, leaving out. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb.