Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! You can make this dark chocolate chip & rye banana bread in a mixer, or you can simply just use a large bowl to mix all the ingredients together. Dark Chocolate Banana Bread. featured in A Chocoholic's Dream: Tasty's Top And Richest Chocolate Recipes.
Pour the batter into a greased. These Whole Wheat Banana Bread Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect after-school snack. It'll fill up those little bellies with a healthy snack Like my favorite banana bread recipe. You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
It can easily be made in one bowl and takes just minutes to come together. Plus, I almost always have everything. This moist chocolate banana bread is baked with dark chocolate and chocolate chips. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl!
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan.