Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition.
I don't want to confuse you with many recipes, but although this banana bread recipe holds a special place in my heart, this easy version is my go-to recipe if I'm short on time or just. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. I have tried several different banana bread recipes, some fabulous, some OK, and some BLAH! You can cook Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of Very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg,beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
I have found this to be the perfect moist banana bread recipe – for my family anyway. If you love our Cinnamon Swirl bread recipe, I think you are going to love this easy recipe. I wasn't blown away by it, but then again I don't really like banana bread (prefer pumpkin bread, mmmmm!!!!!), but my mom said it was the best banana bread she's ever had and took some with her to work and everyone loved it! It was also very easy to make, so I'll probably make it again it we ever have ooky bananas.
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.).
The recipe is good, it's me baking the banana bread that is a work in progress! I firmly believe that banana bread is something you should be able to make anytime and anywhere, with a mixer or with a fork, in a loaf pan or in a muffin tin — whenever you have a few bananas going soft and freckly. This is so good and reminds me of a real moist kind of a sweet quick bread. Everybody asks for the recipe: this bread is moist, and easy to make too. Easy Banana Bread: Super Simple Banana Bread that is moist, has a rich banana flavor, and the perfect texture.