Extra sweet banana bread. I found it to be moist sweet and great flavor. The vanilla pudding added a cake like texture. I added two more bananas for extra taste and left out the nuts.
I would use about ⅓ – ¾ cup of dates (depending on how sweet you like it), pitted and finely chopped. The perfect banana bread has a strong banana flavor and a caramel-brown crust (and yes Banana bread should be moist and tender, but still able to hold a firm slice. How the bread holds up to The tender bread is full of warm, sweet banana flavor and capped with a delightfully crunchy crust. You can have Extra sweet banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Extra sweet banana bread
- Prepare 6 of bananas.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of milk.
- Prepare of I teaspoon of baking power.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of I cup of sugar.
- It’s Half of teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. I love to slice the banana bread after it has cooled completely and store slices in Ziplock bags for on the go breakfasts or snacks. An easy to make, family favorite, moist, banana bread recipe with extra banana-y flavor made with This easy roasted banana moist banana bread was born out of Terry's monthly necessity for Ingredients for moist banana bread.
Extra sweet banana bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients first.
- Mix all we ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients slowly into wet ingredients.
- Pre heat oven at 350 for ten mins then bake for 1 hr at 350.
- Check with tooth pic or knife if it comes out clean it's done times may vary every oven is different !🍞🍞🍞 I make this for my girls with a side of baked sweet potatoes cubes since it takes the same time to cook them n a side of sausage.
Bananas – We use yellow bananas for this recipe. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside. From a classic banana bread recipe to twists on tradition (that include chocolate, strawberry, tahini and more) these recipes will give you the The quintessential quick bread, banana bread is what many choose to make when craving a homemade sweet.