Best Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary the amount of sugar or bananas. And the secret to its great flavor?
It freezes perfectly and tasted just as good a week later as when I had just. It is easy to make, super moist and bursting with. Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. You can cook Best Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 of c.mashed ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 of c.flour.
- It’s 1 package of instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1/2 c. of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Apple sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of c.sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs beat.
- It’s of optional crushed nuts (about 1/2cup).
This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. There's no time for monkey business when you're trying to find the perfect banana bread. Show brown fruit who's boss by conquering this baking staple one. Chef Anna Olson has a classic banana bread recipe that will make you say Oh Yum, and she wants to share it with you!
Best Banana Bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all wet ingredients.
- Mix all wet ingredients together with the dry, blend well..
- If you choose to add nuts do so at this time..
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Pour mix into greased bread pan /muffin pan..
- Cook muffins about 24 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Cook in bread pan about 45 minutes, or until tooth pick comesout clean..
Follow along as Anna Olson teaches you. Eileen's Best Banana Bread Recipe This top-rated banana bread recipe comes from a Cooking Light reader and has extra health benefits from flaxseed meal, walnuts, and yogurt. Looking for the best banana bread recipe out there? This Classic Banana Bread from Delish.com is How many bananas do I need for banana bread? This is the best banana bread we had.