Preparation time: 15 Mins
Minutes: 15 Mins
Minimum time: 30 minutes
Recipes by The Slow Roasted Italian
1 pound of lean beef
1 tbsp olive oil
2 small yellow onions, grated or chopped
2 teaspoons smoked chilli
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tbsp New Mexico paprika
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 (14.5 ahns) roasted tomatoes
1 (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups frozen sweet corn
1 (4 oz) roasted chopped green chilli
1 (10 oz) can be anachlada sauce (or homemade Enchirada sauce)
12 8 ” Big Flour Tortillas
8 ace sialysscheese, finely chopped
4 AnsColby Jack cheese, chopped
6 oz sliced laminate, drained
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees f.
2. Drop the olive oil into the skill and at medium to high temperature. Add beef, onion, chilli, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper skills. Brown beef for about 5-7 minutes. Add tomatoes, beans and corn. Stir to combine. Allow cooking when you start preparing the baking tray.
3. Place about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking tray. Place the rice cakes at the bottom of the pan, slightly overlapping, until the pan is covered (about 4 tortillas).
4. Place half the spoonful of the beef mixture on top of the tortilla and distribute evenly. Dip tortillas on top of the beef mixture. Smooth about 1/3 of the Enchrada sauce on the tortilla. Sprinkle each piece of cheese on top of it. The peppers are green edowed over the cheese. Add the remaining beef mixture. Evenly distributed. Dip tortillas on top of the beef mixture. The spoon is left in the Enchlada sauce in the tortilla. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the tortillas. Garnish the top with olives and onions.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese melts and the pasta is heated. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the coriander.
6. Service and enjoy!