Stuffed with vegetables and cottage cheese, this Herby veal dish is full of tons of flavor.
2 lb Round Veal
Frozen 3 ounces of spinach, defrozen
1/4 Cup cottage cheese
1/6 Red pepper
1/4 Cup butter
1 tablespoon of grass salt
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1. Flattening the beef until thick uniform (about 1/2 inches thick).
2. Place spinach, cottage cheese and red peppers on top of the beef and roll firmly. Be sure to cook with TVI and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the meat over medium heat with some olive oil. Once the meat surface has been browned, transfer it to a baking tray.
4. Cook baked for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
5. Combine all ingredients for herb butter and mix well.
6. Once the meat is made, pour the butter of grass over the flesh and cover it with foil. Let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut and serve.