Preparation time 5 mins
Cooking time 35 minutes
Total time 35 mins
Course: main Course
Keyword: veal and noodles, French veal meat and noodles
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb stewed veal meat
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 10.5 ounce pot French onion soup
3 cups of veal broth
12 oz egg noodles
1/2 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup French fried onions
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Add beef and season with onions powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the meat is burned on all sides.
4. Add the French onion soup to a beef broth into the pot and bring it over low heat.
5. Cook the meat over low heat for 10 minutes, then add the egg noodles and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirrling occasionally until the noodles are tender.
6. Remove the heat pan. Stir in sour cream and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with French onion as you wish.