Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread. I actually searched specifically for a banana bread recipe with brown sugar so i could use the splenda brown sugar blend for a coworker that has to watch his sugar and starch intake. Homemade Peach Cobbler – Old Fashioned with Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Crumble. You've Been Making Banana Bread Wrong This Whole Time.
As usual, I substituted the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, so here are the ingredients for my slightly modified version Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Memorial Day weekend doesn't conjure up images of sweatpants and slippers, does it? Unless you live in New Jersey. You can have Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of super ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, shredded coconut, or whatever else you like.
How to Make Brown Sugar Banana Bread. The recipe is pretty basic… You've got flour, baking soda salt and of course brown sugar. Sweetened with brown sugar and loaded with bananas – no mixer needed. Moist, loaded with bananas and sweetened with brown sugar. #bananabread #bakingrecipes #quickbread #bananamuffins #bananas.
Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- grease 9"x5" loaf pan and put 12 baking cups in mini muffin pan.
- in a medium bowl mix eggs, mashed bananas, sugars, melted butter, vanilla and milk. beat with electric mixer about one minute.
- add flour, salt, and baking soda and blend with a wooden spoon until just moist and mixed. gently stir in nuts or other add-in. pour batter into pans.
- if you like, you can bake covered with foil the first 20 minutes or so to prevent over browing, then remove and bake another 40 minutes approximately. cooking times can vary, so check regularly..
- it is done when its golden brown, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. if middle is still uncooked and edges are getting dark, i just cover them only with foil and lower the temp to 325, and it still comes out moist and yummy.
- let cool before serving. if desired, can be drizzled with butter and/or sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, brown sugar, or even honey, or whatever else you dream up! now try not to eat it all before the kids get home like i almost did! lol.
Classic banana bread spiced up with cinnamon and soft brown sugar delivers a loaf so good, you won't be able to stop at just one slice. How to make cinnamon banana bread. Preheat the oven and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Cream together room temperature butter and soft, brown sugar. Velvety soft brown sugar banana bread is swirled with a thick ribbon of cinnamon sugar and topped with a butterscotch drizzle.