Eggnog bread pudding. I adore bread pudding and I love eggnog so why didn't I ever think to combine the two before??? lol This recipe is absolutely delicious! I did add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg but beyond that I followed. Serve this Eggnog Bread Pudding warm from the oven with a big glass of eggnog.
If, like me, you love the taste of egg nog but your stomach can't really stand the richness of it as a. Eggnog Bread pudding with White Chocolate GanacheJust a Pinch. This a sweet desert that will be pleasing for the holiday. You can have Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- It’s of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need of eggnog.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of pecan pieces.
- Prepare of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
Serve some eggnog for the beverage and enjoy. Thank you for watching. smiles Oh! you. Prep it ahead of time and bake it up for breakfast or dessert. This eggnog bread pudding recipe is a completely decadent way to enjoy the flavors of the season.
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Bread pudding may be served warm or cold. Vanilla Ice cream or whipped cream would be great accompaniments. Learn to make eggnog bread pudding. This Eggnog Bread Pudding is totally ridiculous, and should be celebrated with sonnets and parades and fireworks shows complete with the little heart-shaped red ones. Eggnog and Dried Fruit Bread Pudding.